Website Brookwood Recruitment
Logistics Manager – Outbound / Luxury Fashion
This is your chance to join a luxury fashion brand in London on their journey to become a global brand.
They are looking for a Logistics Manager to focus on their outbound operation.
Whilst managing a small team, you will lead the implementation of cutting-edge D2C strategies & play a pivotal role in shaping their E2E supply chain operations.
- Define and implement the D2C logistics strategy, focusing on operations.
- Oversee 3PL D2C operations, ensuring efficient order processing, quality control, and compliance.
- Manage courier relationships, track KPIs, and enhance shipping and return flows.
- Recruit, train, and lead logistics customer service support for a seamless customer experience.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, oversee international import/export compliance, and contribute to sustainability initiatives.
Your background / experience:
A background in retail logistics, as well as experience working in a D2C environment is essential, along with….
- 5+ years of logistics expertise, specialising in direct-to-consumer/ecommerce channels, ideally within the fashion industry.
- Strong track record of managing 3PL’s, carriers and customer service teams.
- Ability to lead teams, develop staff and manage the performance of your department.
The successful Logistics Manager can expect a salary in the range of £55,000 – £60,000 + wider company perks & benefits of working for a high growth brand.
This is an onsite role based in West London, near Ladbroke Grove.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com