Website Brookwood Recruitment
Inventory Manager wanted for a luxury fashion brand, could It be you?
As the Inventory Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the seamless and efficient management of all product inventory.
Your primary purpose will be implementing strategic inventory control measures, optimizing stock levels, and fostering a collaborative approach with cross-functional teams. (both internal & 3PL)
The scope of work:
- Strategic Inventory Planning
- Stock Demand Forecasting
- 3PL Collaboration
- Seasonal Planning
- Stock Reconciliation & Stock Risk Management
- Product availability
- Technology Integration / advancements
- Reporting and Analysis
- Compliance and Quality Assurance
Your background / experience:
- Deep understanding of stock control operations handling multiple SKUs, ideally within the Fashion industry.
- Strong experience in managing 3PL stock operations.
- Solid WMS Knowledge.
- Experience in developing and managing procedures and KPIs.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work across internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexibility to travel regularly.
- Italian speaking would be a massive bonus.
What’s in it for you?
The successful Inventory Manager can expect a salary in the range of £55,000 – £60,000 + wider company perks & benefits of working for a high growth brand.
This is an onsite role based in West London, near Notting Hill.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org