Website Brookwood Recruitment Limited
Finance Business Partner
Salary up to £65,000
Hybrid – 2 days onsite in Chertsey, Surrey
Do you have business partner experience, and are you seeking a new job in Chertsey? Brookwood Recruitment is helping a collaborative company recruit a Finance Business Partner, and this full-time hybrid role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for the client’s recent 3 GPO acquisitions with a spend of c£400m. This role is pivotal in supporting individual businesses to guide overall performance, constantly aiming for ambitious growth and continuous improvement – essential to continue to deliver results.
To give you an idea of how this Finance Business Partner role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Business partner with the MDs of the businesses, ensure confident commercial and operational decision-making, and manage financial risks and opportunities
- Provide financial support to the business in developing, influencing and executing the overall subsector strategy
- Develop good relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, including procurement, commercial and CBM teams
- Manage, track and report procurement benefits (synergies) across the three businesses
- Take overall responsibility for forecasting and governance of subsector finances
To apply for this role you’ll need to be a finance professional with proven skills of B/S management, P&L delivery and growth, a keen eye on automation and standardisation. You will also be:
- An initiative-taking individual, with great commercial acumen, a resilient leader, technical capability, and high integrity
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with 2+ years of post-qualification experience
- Full of line management experience
- In possession of experience in business partnering senior stakeholders with the ability to challenge, influence and persuade at all levels
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
We’d love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Finance Business Partner job, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please contact Brookwood Recruitment today.
Brookwood has a consultative and inclusive approach to business. We take time to understand our client’s needs, structure and culture to enable a fully tailored service that delivers time and time again.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com